Join us for a FULL WEEK of free Digital Workshops
Starting next Monday, come on down to the Oak Hill Collaborative building from October 4th – October 8th every day for a new digital skills workshop. No experience required, no RSVP necessary. We’re situated on the south-side of Youngstown – 507 Oak Hill Ave, Youngstown OH 44502.
If you’re curious what exactly we’ve got going on, the schedule is below:
- October 4th – 3D Printing for Beginners with Anthony Hake – Live Presentation & Live on Facebook – 4pm-5pm
- October 5th – Making Music with SonicPi with Chris Palmer – Live on Facebook – 5:30pm-6pm
- October 6th – Bob’s Drone Flying Class with Bob Jadloski – Live Presentation & Live on Facebook – 4pm-5pm
- October 7th – Phishing and Cracking with Wes Stanton – Live Presentation & Live on Facebook – 3:30pm-4:30pm
- October 8th – Streaming and Multimedia with Virtual Band Brimtone – Live on Facebook – 4:00pm-5:00pm
and this is just what we have so far! All of these events are for those looking to start learning about technology, with great presenters who are happy to answer any of your questions about these subjects.
From hands on learning with 3D printers to flying camera drones around the neighborhood, we hope there’s something interesting for everyone. If you have any questions about this event or what will be available – please reach out using the button below. Or give us a call at 330-406-0731